Look in the mirror Jed, YOU ARE the person you claimed to be disgusted of.

Tell me the truth.  Have you even read Stephen Meyer paper on Specified
Complexity, or Frank J. Tipler's "The Physics of Immortality".  Both documents
contain hard hard science and hard hard hard math that would make your head
spin.   Tipler's book contains so much hard math that it would be
incomprehensible to a large majority of readers in this forum.

I already know the answer to my question.  You haven't and you never will
because you have already decided in your mind a long time ago that you will not
consider any evidence that points to Intelligent Design or that points to the
existence of God or immortality.  You are just like Bob Parks, only you do not
realize it.

Get real Jed, you are not as objective as you delude yourself to be.  At least
I have read documents on Darwinian Evolution (Have you even read Darwin's "The
origin of Species" or "The descent of Man"?),  but you will not even consider
anything remotely connected with Intelligent Design.

Jojo