From: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 6:13 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Fallacies of Darwinian Evolution (Was::Koch founded
climate skeptic changes sides)

OK, here's the deal.  I will continue posting about the Fallacies of
Darwinian Evolution at the same rate that Jed posts his irrelevant Off-topic
post.  I estimate about 5 times a week.  At the end of 1 month of this
posting rate, if I am not Banned, you win and I'll take you out to steak
lunch or anything similar.

I can be anywhere.  I'll drive across the country in my motorhome and meet
LENR enthusiast.

Jojo