http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_monsoon-2012-is-it-the-worst-in-six-decades_1722413

Monsoon 2012: Is it the worst in six decades?

This is a predicted result of global warming.

Then this is a secondary consequence of global warming…

10% of the world’s populations lose power, water, and transportation for
days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/01/world/asia/power-outages-hit-600-million-in-india.html?_r=1&hp

*2nd Day of Power Failures Cripples Wide Swath of India*

Cheers:  Axil