Guys, this is getting a bit humorous.  What is the payoff if both of you get
banned?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Fallacies of Darwinian Evolution (Was::Koch founded
climate skeptic changes sides)

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK, here's the deal.  I will continue posting about the Fallacies of
> Darwinian Evolution at the same rate that Jed posts his irrelevant Off-topic
> post.  I estimate about 5 times a week.  At the end of 1 month of this
> posting rate, if I am not Banned, you win and I'll take you out to steak
> lunch or anything similar.
>
> I can be anywhere.  I'll drive across the country in my motorhome and meet
> LENR enthusiast.

Agreed.  However, if you lose, you have to take Jed and me to the 57th
Fighter Squadron at Peachtree/Dekalb Airport for lunch.

Look, Jed and I don't agree on many things; but, we both live in
Atlanta and we are both CF advocates.  Jed doesn't believe in aliens
or G_d and I believe aliens are god.  You are emotional and have
strong beliefs.  Good for you!  But, I learned a long time ago that
you cannot change someone's beliefs; so, I quit trying.  My life is a
lot less stressful.

End of bet: 9/1/2012, 00:00:00 EDT.  If you bet banned for other than
anti-Darwinian posts, the bet is null and void.