On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> A more sensible solution is that was NO faint young sun to begin with.

I was waiting for someone to suggest this possibility.

> The same flawed model of solar mechanics that gives us the solar neutrino
> problem also gives us the faint young sun problem. They invented a straw man
> that never was much more than fiction, and now that they are trying to keep
> it in play with an even more insane rationalization.

I am not sure how Mill's hydrino would resolve the faint young sun paradox.
Are you saying the corona is a significant  source of radiant energy
which is overlooked in coventional solar models, such
that the Earth would freeze over without the Sun's corona ?

harry