-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Veeder

Jones Beene wrote:
> A more sensible solution is that was NO faint young sun to begin with.

I was waiting for someone to suggest this possibility.

> The same flawed model of solar mechanics that gives us the solar neutrino
> problem also gives us the faint young sun problem. They invented a straw
man
> that never was much more than fiction, and now they are trying to keep
> it in play with an even more insane rationalization.

I am not sure how Mill's hydrino would resolve the faint young sun paradox.
Are you saying the corona is a significant source of radiant energy
which is overlooked in coventional solar models, such
that the Earth would freeze over without the Sun's corona ?

harry