Technically a massive or a charged object moving in a circular path should
emit radiation, gravitational or electromagnetic.

The gravitational radiation emitted by a planet is extremely small so the
energy loss is not going to affect the orbit dynamic even over enormous
period of times. In certain systems where the gravity involved is much
higher (very close neutron stars binary systems) though the energy loss
would make the orbit radius smaller and smaller with time (until the
objects actually collide).

A classical electron should emit a lot of radiation orbiting a so high
velocity around the nucleus of an atom and should collapse into the nucleus
in a very short time.
This doesn't happen and it puzzled the scientists of the early 20th
century.
Eventually quantization of the electron orbits was used as a way to solve
the problem, but it is a unsatisfactory solution because basically it makes
an axiom what is not explained (that certain orbits are allowed around he
atom and they are stable per se).

I never heard a very good explanation of why this should be true, even
thinking about the electron as a distributed charge over the entire orbit
is not really a very good explanation.
It is an unresolved problem in modern physics.

But yes in classical physical at first approximation a neutral object
moving in a circle in a central gravitational field does no work because is
moving perpendicular to the force at any moment.

Giovanni