By the way, since the accusation of manipulation the instruments is serious,
is the NYTeknik confirmed ?

Does Hydrofusion at least confirm a COP of 2 (like his tests during the
conference).

I'm devastated, not because I bet a cent on Rossi (It won't be a crazy bet
anyway, but speculative), but because it will be used to ridicule LENR...

Hyperskeptics are good in noticing the blacksheep and generalizing.