On Dec 25, 2012, at 21:41, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> However, there is a difference here. I'm the only Muslim on this list, as far
> as I know.

Bingo. As members of modern, pluralistic societies, we shouldn't allow hate
propaganda. We shouldn't allow it in relation to Jews, and we shouldn't allow
it in relation to Muslims. I personally do not mind the occasional snarky
comment about religion; but in that instance it is generally about *all*
religion and does not single out one group.

There is no "off-topic" problem. This is a manufactured issue meant to serve as
a pretext for what is essentially parasitic behavior. The one proposing that
such an issue exists has shown little to no interest in providing a meaningful
contribution to the on-topic threads. He is no doubt here primarily to get
attention and to stir the pot; ie, whatever he was here for a year ago, he is
now here to troll. Once this is recognized, we can deal with the matter  in the
way that this kind of thing is normally dealt with -- summarily and with little
comment.

Eric