At 03:05 PM 12/28/2012, leaking pen wrote:
I second the nomination.

I would think, though, that leaving this group as is, and more of a forced transfer of off topic replies to the new, off topic, group (which we already have, vortex b), and constant offenders have their posts put on a "per approval" basis.

Absent the list owner, at this point, there is no way to force replies, or list members, to a new group, and I, for one, would not paticipate in that group. No reason to do so, no public benefit. Anyone who wants to discuss any topic with me is free to email me privately, and the default is that I reply to such.

As to any purpose I had in responding to Jaro, it's been served, I see no reason to continue that, not now, anyway.