  From: leaking pen
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Digital information storage in DNA

  You are in error my friend, is condescending and rude. There is no need to
speak that way.

  On the contrary, there are most certainly codings within cells that kill
cells that change badly, be it from damage during mitosis or bad transcription
of dna. When these processes fail, we get cancer. In addition isn't ALL natural
selection an issue of the cellular or dna level? The changes that express
themselves are caused at the cellular or dna level. For example, there is a
major difference between the hemoglobin of humans and other species that has a
MASSIVE influence on efficiency.  Its an about 25 percent difference in
efficiency. Caused by 3, count them THREE different amino acids in one protein.