  From: Mark Gibbs
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Moon God, Dozens of wives, and marriageable age

  Does anyone know how to get William Beaty to manage the conduct on this list?

  If you look at the recent messages on this list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/maillist.html) the ration of
science to squabbling is ridiculous and mots of the traffic comes from just a
few people going seriously off topic.

  If Beaty isn't willing to moderate and push the OT stuff over to Vortex B
then someone (Jed?) should seriously consider starting an alternative list.

  [mg]