Are you saying your wife knows the exact school Obama went to?  What's the name
of the schoold and its address please?  Can she descirbe what it looks like?
When was the last time you wife has physically seen that school?

Jojo

Careful now, your next answer will reveal if you are lying about this or
telling the truth as an actual witness of the school.

Note, this is not an insult.  I am forewarning you that I am attempting to set
up a bait trap for you.