From: Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Bose Einstein Condensate formed at Room Temperature

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

In the case of cold fusion, the process does not produce energetic  products
and the final product is an intact helium nucleus.   Nevertheless, the nuclear
energy appears as heat.  Of course,  radiation is produced and some is detected
outside of the apparatus.  However, the energy of the radiation is not
consistent with a single  release of energy as is the case with hot fusion. In
this way, the two  processes are entirely different. This difference MUST be
taken into  account in any explanation.
Ed

***My balloon analogy accounts for the difference.  The reason why the energy
is not consistent with hot-fusion emission is that most of the energy gets
absorbed into the lattice.  There are some LENR theories out there such as
phonons greatly contributing to the absorption, and lately Ron Maimon's theory
of Auger deuterons may even account for the absorption plus the transmutations
in the strange way they've been showing up.
http://rolling-balance.blogspot.com/2013/01/ron-maimons-theory.html

 If you read my papers, you would already know exactly what I claim.
***It would save all of us a lot of time if you spent the one minute necessary
to read and process my analogy, rather than asking me to spend 100 hours to
understand your theory.  It is doubtless I will have trouble understanding your
theory when I do embark on this endeavor.   Even then, those 100 hours spent
would be no guarantee that I would immediately comprehend your shorthand
approach to emails on vortex.