Well said but I am convinced the paper by Naudts describing the hydrino as
relativistic is going to prove most important.. it is a sleeper.

From: Kevin O'Malley [mailto:kevmol...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Bose Einstein Condensate formed at Room Temperature

I think maybe a hybrid of Chubbs' and Kim's theory could be very compelling.
***I think when LENR is finally figured out, it will be various elements of
several theories that form together the final puzzle.
 Note that Sinha hints strongly that Mills's Hydrino theory might be close. I
think when this all gets hashed out, that it will be a combination of theories.
So the final accepted theory will be something like
Mills/Sinha/Widom-Larson/Horace Heffner/Focardi/Chubbs/Storms/whomever,
borrowing elements from each theory to piece it together. The biggest pieces
will come from Sinha.