Dr. Storms:  A short hand approach has to be used because neither one of us
has the time to explain everything in detail.
***Can you please clarify whether you are using some kind of shorthand
approach on the Nanocavities thread?  Because formation of BECs using
lasers to COOL the environment & removing energy from the system was how
Dr. Chu got his Nobel Prize.  It pointed to the possibility of BECs forming
at higher temperatures, and now we have this evidence that BECs can form at
room temperature.

On the Nanocavities thread, you wrote
Re:
[Vo]:nanocavities<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=subject:%22Re%3A+%5BVo%5D%3Ananocavities%22>

Edmund
Storms<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=from:%22Edmund+Storms%22>Sun,
10 Feb 2013 08:08:52
-0800<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=date:20130210>
I don't understand your point. Laser stimulation has been done many times
and it simply adds energy to the process. Energy can be added by increased
temperature and application of applied current, which also increases the
power. This changes nothing basic about the process nor reveals how the
process works.

Ed