From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 7:04 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:A pile of clues... should be obvious by now!

The problem with such ahigh energy gamma hitting an electron is that the total
mass-energy of thetarget is only 2-3% of the mass-energy of the driver. This
slight impediment doesnot even slow the gamma down very much. There could
possibly be pair-productionbut to imagine that the re-emission was all infrared
would probably mean thatmomentum could not be conserved. How could it?

From:David Roberson

Has anyone looked to see that momentum is conserved in theseprocesses?

Dave

-----OriginalMessage-----
From: mixent

>More disinformation. There is no possibility of nano-sized sites stopping
>gamma radiation. This requires thick lead shielding.

..I have often wondered if an electron that is within the wavelength of a gamma
(i.e. a "near field" energy transfer) might absorb the energy as kinetic energy.
For a 23.8 MeV gamma the wavelength is 52 fm. For a Mills' Hydrino this is too
small for even the smallest Hydrino, however if my version is correct, then it
should be possible for f/H with a p > 32.