From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A pile of clues... should be obvious by now!

Rossi has consistently refused to provide details of what is going on inside
the E-Cat reactor, but he has mentioned that gamma rays have been detected. In
a video interview when asked about whether the E-Cat was a ‘cold fusion’
technology he said, “we have found traces of fusion because we have found 511
kev gamma rays at the output, which is the emission of a positron and an
electron, and a positron is the product of a proton turning into a neutron, so
we have some kind of fusion  inside, but I do not think this is the main energy
source.” Exactly how these gamma rays are shielded is not clear, but Rossi has
mentioned in the past that lead is used.

I think you should dream up another source for occasional gamma emissions to
support your illusion other than radium.