At least Sterling is having fun!  There have been so many failed attempts at
infinite energy magnetic motors that it would be an incredible surprise to see
one that actually works.  I remain skeptical in this field but would love to
find out that I am wrong.

All I ask is for someone to show me a source of energy that is being depleted
as work is being done by a motor and I will listen.  If the source of energy is
simple as by some form of recharging from the power mains, then perhaps a new
battery exists that might be revolutionary.  That would be great.  If someone
figures out how to take energy out of the environment by cooling the local air,
maybe he is on to something although the present laws of thermodynamics might
disagree with his technique.  At least the source is virtually unlimited.

All of the magmos that I have seen suffer from the need to recharge often if
much power is delivered to a load since the energy stored within magnetic
fields appears too limited to be of much practical use.  This situation would
be immediately modified if it is possible to extract the energy form the
earth's field at a reasonable rate and I leave that door open a tiny bit so
maybe one day someone will find a way in.  I advise that you not hold your
breath until that occurs.

Dave