Then there's Dr. Simoncini ( cancerfungus.com ) that cures cancer with
baking soda, but that's too cheap to be credible :-) .

From: Chris Zell [mailto:chrisz...@wetmtv.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 11:27 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Hagelstein's editorial

It is well that you bring up the subject of medical procedure (transfusions)
because this area is loaded with egregious examples of verifiable facts that
are ignored - often due to prejudice and moneyed interests.

My doctor marvels at my dramatic improvement in blood chemistry but denies
that is has to do with a low carb diet.  "They don't work"

Do a Google on "Vermox" and observe how a potentially dramatic treatment
against cancer was dropped without explanation.  You can read the background
on Pub Med, if you have access. They halted production before large scale
human tests were done and it was already on the shelf, used to combat
intestinal parasites especially in 3rd world countries. It was

I can remember how the Japanese proved that simple extracts of seaweed can
have powerful effects against tumor growth - 30 years ago.  From time to
time, you'll see the subject pop up in the news - but nothing will ever be
done with it.

Got Mononucleosis?  Clinical studies show that huge doses of vitamin c can
stop it in 2-3 days.  I know because I've done this twice (swollen glands,
low fever, etc)  Give it time, we've only known this for a couple of
decades!

Shall I go on?  (sounds like a rant, sorry)