Dear Ed,

Cude is- in the best sense of the wording a paid killer. It is possible he
 pays but this does not change much.

I was always open to discuss about those two critical problems. also with
low success rate (BTW Mizzou has said they have 20% success rate with their
Pd-D electrochemical system in 2012. We HAVE to discuss,For example my
recent "Active sites and NAE" paper on my blog had almost no feedback.
IMHO, the first step is to consider irreproducibility intolerable..

Peter