Many people have visited my lab, Eugen. As for checking results, this can only be done after the data are made available in a paper, which I have done. Simply seeing a device making what is claimed to be energy is a useless experience. The device is complex and not easy to analyze simply by looking. The only evidence that is visible are lines on a computer screen. As for reproducing the effect, I and other people have published papers suggesting ways this can be done. Have you taken the time to read my book? Many of your questions are answered there.

Ed Storms