On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tritium is detected at levels far below what is necessary to explain the
> claims of excess heat, and the levels vary by about 10 orders of magnitude.

***Then you acknowledge that Tritium has been detected.
This is a finding worth pursuing.  It's also worth pursuing why it occurs
in levels lower than 'expected'.  Such a pursuit is not pathological
science.

The last time we had nuclear observations contradicting current scientific
theories, Einstein came up with Relativity to accommodate the new findings,
not to shoehorn them into the old theory.