On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

Doesn't answer the question.

***Of course it does.

 It just establishes the failure of the evidence.

***No, it establishes the real reason why "intelligent people" don't get
involved in Cold Fusion.

The reason for the derision

***Sneering is against the rules here.

 is because intelligent people don't buy your indisputable proof.

***Nope.  It's because you're a skeptopath.  Others just like to pile on
and when we scratch the surface, we find they're utterly uninformed about
the evidence.

 If intelligent people bought it, the skeptics would be the ones whose
careers would be dragged through the mud.
***You proceed from an odd form of idealism.  Scientists are human.