By 'we' I mean Vortex minus debunkers.  Small 's' skeptics are welcome, but
debunkers are not.  We need to know where to draw the line.  Which facts do
we consider so obvious that when someone denies them, they're a debunker
rather than small 's' skeptic.

Vortex rules:

http://amasci.com/weird/vmore.html

Note that "small-s skepticism" of the openminded sort is perfectly
acceptable on Vortex-L. We crackpots don't want to be *completely*
self-deluding. :) The ban here is aimed at Debunkers; at "certain
disbeleif" and its self-superior and archly hostile results, and at the
sort of "Skeptic" who angrily disbelieves all that is not solidly proved
true, while carefully rejecting all new data and observations which
conflict with the widely accepted theories of the time.