It is a judgement call.
***Then, since this is Bill Beaty's forum, it is up to him to come up with
the set of facts that we consider to be the watershed between debunkers and
small-s skeptics.  I have posted what I consider to be the base set and
will proceed from it until Bill weighs in.  Others can characterize my
approach as churlish all they want, but I don't see them putting in a base
set of facts.  Sneering against vorts IS against the rules, but being
'churlish' when someone blithely walks over a base set of facts is not
against the rules.

How many replications does it take to ensure an effect is real? ....
Somewhere between 10 replications and 180, it becomes irrational to deny
the effect is real. Is that number 15? 20? 50?
***We can proceed with the same probability math I used upthread.  If one
considers it to be 1/3 chance of generating a false-positive excess heat
event, then you take that 1/3 to the power of how many replications are on
record. That's the probability of it being an artifact, and it will be far
less than the mathematically designed probability of 10^-50 regardless of
what number of replications are settled upon.    Let's say it's 30 labs and
they've replicated it 10 times per lab (It's highly doubtful that 30 labs
would replicate it only once each lab).  Then it's (1/3)^300.  Joshua Cude
thought it was better than 5/6 chance of false-positive, which has never
happened in the history of science and would be a great phenomenon to
investigate in and of itself.  Also,  he never gives a figure of how many
replications have made it under the wire, because then he would have to
admit that this is not really a pathological science.  So all we really
need is for Bill to weigh in on how many replications are considered
"obvious".   And what the chances of generating false-positives are.  From
my readings, the number of true false positives appears to be far less than
1/100.  Perhaps Ed can shed some light on this.