test
On May 14, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

I meant to say it is NOT as if Storms runs 100 cells in cold fusion electrochemistry.

That would be blind trial and error. That might produce a ~4% success rate. To improve the success rate, tou have to test the cathode material, characterize it, and know what you are working. If you do a good job you can increase the success rate to close to 100%. The next step would be to manufacture cathode material with the desired properties so that you do not have to spend a year laboriously looking for cathodes that happen to have the right properties by coincidence. If you have $100 million burning a hole in your pocket I am sure you could do that.