Jed Rothwell stated:

Success is somewhat hit or miss but this is not a statistical based
experimental study
Axil replies:

If an experimenter is lucky enough to produce some heat, this heat just
gives him a warm feeling about LENR as a possibility.

Heat is a statistical based proxy which indicates that LENR may be
happening. The more heat that is produced, the higher that this probability
that LENR is occurring.

The presence of heat in an experiment does not tell the experimenter what
LENR really is or what its fundamental causation is.