2nd test it's trustworthy was the meaning
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ekstrom critique of Levi et al.

  Andrew <andrew...@att.net> wrote:

    You're saying that the measured emissivity value is trustworthy, and I'm
willing to buy that . . .

  Then you completely misunderstand. In the first test, the number is not
"trustworthy." It is arbitrary. It is set to the lowest possible value.

  In the second test it is set to the actual value. We know this is trustworthy
because they confirmed the calculated surface temperature by measuring the
actual surface temperature directly with a thermocouple.

  WHY is this so difficult to understand?!? Many things in cold fusion
experiments are difficult to grasp, but this is grade-school level science.