On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> [...]
I'm no expert, but the table at the site below lists thermafin's black
crystal selective surface coating with an emissivity of 0.08 to 0.25. I
don't know if you can paint with it, or what, but this was after 3 minutes
of searching.

I don't put much weight on the Levi-only run anyway. I'm just trying to say
that it's not as simple as some people claim, and it points out some pretty
sloppy work by these people we're supposed to trust with respect to a
scientific revolution.

http://www.solarmirror.com/fom/fom-serve/cache/43.html