On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM, MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>wrote:

> Eric/JC:
> I've read the report twice fully, and a few other times only to verify a
> specific statement.
>
> I still did not catch the significance that it was the output of the
> control
> box that was changed from 3ph to 1ph, not the input side.  I posted as soon
> as I could to correct my error.
>
> Josh:
> I have always advocated for the fair treatment of individuals on vortex,
> whether supportive or not of topics being discussed.  First and foremost,
> as
> is clearly stated in forum rules, is respect for differing opinions, and no
> personal attacks.  Thus, I do not make the kind of statements about
> intentional misinformation often, nor lightly, and then only when there's
> been a *pattern over time* with the person.

So, you admit that the only example you used to accuse me of spreading
intentional misinformation was wrong. But based on a pattern you do not
justify, you don't withdraw the accusation -- only the example. I'm hurt.

I know I can be blunt, and my opinions (e.g. all cold fusion papers are
bad) may at times look to advocates like they are contrary to fact, as they
understand them. But as to real facts, I attempt to be scrupulously honest.
I don't believe that is true of many of the true believers here, but I
wouldn't dream of naming names.

>  In the 5+ years of regular
> contributions to this forum, I don't think there are any instances where I
> have not corrected an error in my postings when I realized it myself, or if
> pointed out, and therefore there is no pattern of misinformation on my
> part.

Relax. I never actually thought you were deliberately lying. I'm too nice
for that. I just thought I'd let you know how hurtful it was to be falsely
accused.