ltspice (which I use) has a nice little schematic editor (hierarchical, with
symbols and one sheet at each level) and waveform display [you can do
arithmetic on nodes, eg power = (V(node1)-V(node2))*I(comp.pin) ]. Works fine
(for me) up to a couple of thousand nodes.

I'm not sure what models you want -- behavioral voltage and current models

 Bxxx node1 node2 V = .... expression of node voltages, pin currents etc etc
 Bxxx node1 node2 I = .... expression of node voltages, pin currents etc etc