From: Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 1:56 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BEC transforms photon frequency

Now, wait a second.  After responding to this and seeing your lack of response,
then repeating the same thing on another thread it leads me to re-examine what
you wrote.  Perhaps you are saying here that near-zero BECs have formed in
Metal Hydrides?  If so, then how can you say on the other thread

Why invoke a structure that is known not to form at high temperature?
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg82949.html

Then that means BECs have been known to form in metal hydrides, or you are
pretending like we never had this conversation about BECs forming at high
temperatures.  Which is it?  Or perhaps there's an in-between thing I'm
overlooking, that no doubt would save face for one or both of us?