The harm is not they don't meet expectations. The harm is that they provide
no explanation whenever they fail to meet expectations.
Playing with people's emotions is not harmless game.
Harry



On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Jed Rothwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> H Veeder <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> They have no *legal* obligation, but it is not unreasonable to say they
>> are ethically obligated.
>>
>
> I don't see an ethical problem. What harm have they done? They made
> themselves look silly, that's all.
>
> If they had used exaggerated claims to defraud investors that would be an
> ethical problem. They have not done that as far as I know.
>
> The only unethical thing they have done that I am aware of is not paying
> the money they owe me. That's why I suspect they are broke. It isn't much
> and they'll probably pay eventually, but you can see why I don't hold them
> in high regard. It's tawdry. More bad public relations. Typical of a
> start-up business.
>
> - Jed
>
>

Reply via email to