Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Seriously, what's your problem? Defkalion was always open and clear to me.
> I have no clue what you are talking about.

I am talking about what what it says right here:

"In June 2011 we were told that the Greek Government would certify their
device by august 2011. August 2011 came and went and they said nothing."

Plus in the Spring of 2012 (I think it was) they said they would publish
independent evaluations. The deadline came and went. They published nothing
and said nothing. That is rude! They should have explained and apologized.
That is not "open" or "clear."

Okay, this is not a big deal. Start-up companies often miss deadlines and
fail to produce what they hoped they would. They get ahead of themselves.
That is understandable but a company that cares about public relations and
the goodwill of the public will try not to be rude. When you miss a
deadline, or you screw up some other way, it never hurts to explain and
apologize. People forgive mistakes sooner than they forgive rudeness.