Experimentation with gold nano-particles show LENR+ reaction with 100%
repeatability.

These simple, straight forward, and uncomplicated experiments show that the
Nanoplasmonic mechanism is unambiguously capable of producing nuclear
reactions.

I consider that Nanoplasmonics is the quintessential expression of the
electrochemists art, a science conceived and brought into being by
progenitor and paterfamilias of LENR, Martin Fleischmann himself back in
1974.

An experiment not related to the E-Cat shows how light under the mediation
of nanoparticles (provides topological order of the spin net liquid) can
produce a nuclear reaction. Laser light alone does not produce the nuclear
effect.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0911/0911.5495.pdf

 *Initiation of nuclear reactions under laser irradiation of Au
nanoparticles in the aqueous solution of Uranium salt*

It is clearly shown that Neutrons are not required to initiate fission.

Abstract
Laser exposure of suspension of either gold or palladium nanoparticles in
aqueous solutions of UO2Cl2 of natural isotope abundance was experimentally
studied. Picosecond Nd:YAG lasers at peak power of 1011 -1013 W/cm2 at the
wavelength of 1.06 – 0.355 m were used as well as a visible-range Cu vapor
laser at peak power of 1010 W/cm2. The composition of colloidal solutions
before and after laser exposure was analyzed using atomic absorption and
gamma spectroscopy in 0.06 – 1 MeV range of photon energy. A real-time
gamma-spectroscopy was used to characterize the kinetics of nuclear
reactions during laser exposure. It was found that laser exposure initiated
nuclear reactions involving both 238U and 235U nuclei via different
channels in H2O and D2O. The influence of saturation of both the liquid and
nanoparticles by gaseous H2 and D2 on the kinetics of nuclear
transformations was found. Possible mechanisms of observed processes are
discussed.

Here is another paper:

I have referenced papers here to show how the nanoplasmonic mechanism can
change the half-life of U232 from 69 years to 6 microseconds. It also
causes thorium to fission.
See references:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1112.6276&ei=nI6UUeG1Fq-N0QGypIAg&usg=AFQjCNFB59F1wkDv-NzeYg5TpnyZV1kpKQ&sig2=fhdWJ_enNKlLA4HboFBTUA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ

  I have been looking for a theory that supports the Nanoplasmonic
underpinnings of LENR.

Composite fermions look good so far. For one thing, LENR is rooted in
topology.

These experiments are conclusive for me. These Nanoplasmonic experiments
with uranium can be done inexpensively, why are they not replicated?