*Delusional, just lies or maybe incompetence. The onus is on you to rule
out mistakes and other artifacts before shooting off that it's nuclear
reaction in an otherwise chemical setup. So far, no one is listening.*

This reaction under discussion is a nuclear reaction centered on the action
of light. It is NOT a chemical reaction.

The questions that these experiments answer is can EMF produce a nuclear
reaction? The discussion has nothing to do with chemistry as stated by
Franks.

As a baseline reaction in nuclear physics, it is universally accepted that
gamma radiation can produce a nuclear reaction.

In optical physics, laser light that contains enough power density can also
produce a nuclear reaction.

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-0-387-34756-1_62#page-1

"Abstract. - Powerful tabletop lasers are now available in the laboratory
and can be used to induce nuclear reactions. We report the first
demonstration of nuclear fission using a high repetition rate tabletop
laser with intensities of 10^^20W/cm2. Actinide photo-fission has been
achieved in both 238U and 232Th from the high-energy bremsstrahlung
radiation produced by laser acceleration of electrons. The fission products
were identified by time-resolved γ-spectroscopy."

The experiments that I referenced show that nanoparticles can amplify and
concentrate the output power of a weak laser to a sufficiently high level
to initiate a nuclear reaction.

The question is not if light can produce a nuclear reaction, but can an
amplification mechanism be engineered to use a very weak light source to
produce a nuclear reaction.

There have been Nanoplasmonic experiments that show that light can be
amplified by a factor of 10 to the 15th power (one million billon times)
using nanoantenna technology.

I contend that the Ni/H reactor has exceeded that amplification factors to
such a level the infrared energy can be concentrated to a level that it can
induce nuclear reactions.

It is not a matter of if EMF can induce a nuclear reaction, but how much
amplification can be applied to support weak light based nuclear reactions.

I resent being called a liar by an ignorant man.

In a post that should have embarrassed him, I contend the Franks does not
know anything in the field of photonics or nanotechnology and he is
speaking from a position of profound and utter ignorance on these matters.
I have given Franks a clue as to the fields you should bone up on. Let us
hope he begins his reeducation.