*Delusional, just lies or maybe incompetence. The onus is on you to rule
out mistakes and other artifacts before shooting off that it's nuclear
reaction in an otherwise chemical setup. So far, no one is listening.*

No one has ever found a thing wrong with excess heat measurements. Where
are your peer reviewed sources finding fault in excess heat measurements
that have stood the test of time? As I've already pointed out, hopelessly
naïve objections like yours have been answered several times over, most
prior to 1994. Jones' and others objections over recombination: answered.
Nathan Lewis' objection about uneven heat distribution in unstirred cells:
answered. Others objections about stored chemical energy in the lattice
that is released in bursts: answered. You appear dreadfully unfamiliar and
ignorant of the history of this subject.

The onus is now on you, and your "community", to actually learn a damn
thing about the nuances of electrochemistry and calorimetry,  get into the
lab, and find out what was actually wrong with the measurements, if
anything. Its easier to be intellectually lazy and spout off that it "can't
be" because there aren't enough neutrons or gammas than to actually do the
lab work like scientists are supposed to do.

The onus is on you to actually read the peer reviewed literature and answer
these questions for yourself. Its not our responsibility on a casual
forum to educate you about every bit of minutia just because you're either
lazy, bigoted, or both.

You are clearly the one not listening Mr. Franks. Maybe the reaction
is nuclear maybe it isn't, but the excess heat level certainly is in that
range and Helium-4 (in PdD systems atleast) has been demonstrated by China
Lake, SRI, ENEA (amongst others) to be commensurate with the heat. There
are logical reasons for coming to such a conclusion despite what you
believe. You simply label such results as "delusional", "lies" or
"incompetence". Your banter represents pseudoscientific ridicule at its
best, and everything that is wrong with skepticism today.

All the best to you. Regards.