PJ,

Yes thank you for the link. I have seen that before but hope others will
check it out. It basically is a recounting of the ENEA research done over
3-4 years that I cited above, supported by a Nobel Laureate, and rejected a
priori by the mainstream journals upon submission. Personally I think it is
the best lab work done to date on the Excess Heat/He-4 correlation in PdD.

Regards,
John