-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Dyer

The components of the demo don't look to me to be much like, for example
the Catalyst Induced Hydrino Transition Electrochemical Cell, so I was
trying to work out what what we know about this configuration.

For example, the energizing electrodes that are mentioned. Do we have
an idea of what voltages might be involved and exactly how the
electrodes energize the water?   In some respects this setup seems oddly
familiar.

Nigel,

Well - I do not profess to know what will be shown - but if this demo is not
clearly self-powering (no battery or external PS) then it will be a
disaster. It will not be sufficient to extrapolate. At this point in time,
Mills must show a self-running device IMHO.

Based on the history of LENR, as early as 1990 (if not 1989) it was
suggested that the obvious thing to do with an electrolysis cell which is
overunity, like the P&F cell - is to connect the gas output to a PEM fuel
cell and thereby to "self-loop" the two. However, in the case of Pd-D the
net gain is in thermal energy, and not in excess gas - so self-power cannot
be accomplished easily that way.

However, it is possible in the case of plasma electrolysis of water - for
the excess energy to be in the form of excess hydrogen and oxygen, and this
is my hope for the BLP demo - even if we are only in the 100 watt range of
power which is being circulated. At one time it looked like Mizuno could
pull this off with his glow discharge cell - but he never did.

This demo will be a success if there is looped system (fully self-powering)
in the 100 watt range, even if there is no usable excess. That is because no
one has really done it before in a 3rd party demo. (there are numerous
claims and reports of looping having been accomplished for short periods,
but not in a robust, on-demand way or by a reputable inventor who is
prepared to show it to independent third parties).

Therefore - It is safe to say for the record that there is no independently
proved self-powering energy device as of 2014 - and if Mills can pull that
off - hats off to him. He will steal most of Rossi's thunder.

Jones