I agree that the patent is written to confuse.

By carefully selecting a few sentences and paragraphs from the patent I think it is possible to find a rather neat semi-continuous flow version of an intersting development of the Graneau water arc system, which is consistent with the rather sketchy diagrams that they have shown.

I wonder...

Nigel