'Braze, you accept this claim based on a lecture by someone else and on
only 4 mW of excess power?? *This is not a credible claim by any standard.
'*

OK, Thank you.  You do not think Swartz is credible.   Gotcha.  Your input
is useful, truly.   It undermines my faith in him as well.  But then there
is the small matter of the association with the MIT professor who obviously
thinks he is credible.