Edmund, you really need to watch the video.  Swartz is claiming this is
exactly what he needs to do.  Produce the Nanor so other people can use it
to scale up.

My point is - emphasis will not be placed on basic research until something
is shown which excites people.  Perhaps this is chicken and egg, but I
think if Nanor does what it claims to do, it's the egg that we need.