My response will be embedded in the email with 3 asterisks *** as the flag.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>wrote:

> Swartz is credible! However, such a small effect is not a credible support
> for investment

***Investment is different than research. Surely you agree with that?

> in a working devoice.

***A far, far different standard.

> I did not make this clear. I hope it is clear now.  If Swartz supplies
> devices that survive testing, this would be useful to basic research but
> not to a development study.  My point is that we need emphasis placed on
> basic research.

***Good to know.  Hagelstein meets that standard. So does my proposal of a
LENR Open-Source MFMP recipe replication X-Prize.