On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:44 PM, John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But reading this thread:
> http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=237212
> There is an experiment that seemingly disproves that.

Snap!

Still that experiment disproves it because it IS a claim of General
Relativity.
Maybe it has been de-emphisezed due to both odd conclusions and
contradictory experiments.

Recalling that light (radio waves) from a pulsar can exceed C and no one
thinks that that has any impact of the validity of Relativity makes me
think nothing can other than change a belief system that is strongly held
without some kind of clout, power or the like.

When it is based on an illogical and unexplained axiom that then Einstein
himself falsifies and no one cares, I think we are doomed scientifically
without a Wright Brothers type violation.

But Relativity is so mind bending and willing to be held together by tape,
I am not sure anything can but a greater respect for the truth and logic,
and reality over decetion.