Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Consequently, a kit or test is useless unless the material has been made
> active. We do not know how Rossi does this. We do not know how Cravens does
> this. Until this knowledge is revealed and a material can be treated in a
> way to make it active, success will be based on chance.

I agree. But if someone does figure out how to do it with catalytic
converter technology that will be the Cat's Pajamas. Because the people who
make those cat converters know how to reproduce their work with precision.
And because those things stand up to high heat and rugged conditions for
years. It is the ideal platform for gas loaded cold fusion.

We might be able to persuade Cravens to cooperate in this project.