So am I. A person gets what they pay for. It proves nothing if a person claims
to see heat using a method that no one will accept as showing excess energy no
matter how cheap the method. That has been a major problem in getting LENR
accepted in the first place.  If heating power is sought, it MUST be measured
with accuracy and confidence no matter the cost. On the other hand, radiation
is easy to measure with confidence and very cheeply. However, this requires a
change in attitude, which is not easy.

Ed Storms