Bob, I know very well about muon fusion. If you took the time to read my
papers, you would understand not only do I understand but you have no idea what
you are talking about. The muon produces hot fusion, not cold fusion. The
process has no relationship to cold fusion.

I have tried to be patient and explain what is known about LENR and what I
consider a useful explanation.  I have found these discussions interesting and
useful in trying to explain LENR. However, I no longer see a purpose in
continuing to subscribe to Vortex.  The goal here is not to understand but to
speculate.  That is not my goal.

Ed Storms