I have found these discussions interesting and useful in trying to
explain LENR. However, I no longer see a purpose in continuing to subscribe
to Vortex.  The goal here is not to understand but to speculate.  That is
not my goal.
***Well, I'm sorry to see Ed go.  I cannot agree with his assessment of the
goal here, however.  Speculation is offered towards trying to understand.
When he says "the goal here is not to understand", he's wrong.  The goal is
to understand.

I hope he comes back.