Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is not true. That's what I can say.

> And why are you calling Peter Gluck and Yianni's son a nobody?

Peter Gluck is retired as far as I know. He told me he is too old to
travel. He is not working in a lab for Defkalion, that's for sure.

I have never heard of Yianni's son. Is he working in a lab? I guess they
have 3 employees. I don't honestly know how many they have, but the people
who have visited them in Canada tell me there are two people and no lab.

Perhaps they have a lab. Perhaps they have wonderful results. I am saying
that I have not seen any results or labs, and I do not know anyone who has
seen them. There is nothing in Lewan's book. If you, Daniel Rocha, know
about a paper, or a lab, or some wonderful test result, please tell us!

Stop talking about me. Tell us what you know.